What is Physiotherapy?
It is a primary health care profession which focuses on body mechanics. Physiotherapy promotes healthy living and helps to prevent injury, restore function and maintain active living. This field of healthcare helps to manage both acute as well as chronic injuries using various different treatment approaches.
Who can benefit from Physiotherapy?
Anyone who is having difficulty performing their activities of daily living or have any change in their ability to move or function due to pain (acute or chronic), recent injury, surgery or decreased strength can seek help from a physiotherapist .. Physiotherapy treatments not only aid in healing injuries but they also help prevent any future injuries as well! so please don’t wait and continue to suffer, instead seek help from a skilled physiotherapist to help enhance your quality of life!
What to Expect During Your First Visit?
At Reform we are passionate to understand needs of our clients, to manage and treat the root cause of their problem and to enhance their quality of life. So the session will always be unique and will be customized based on your needs. You can aspect the following during your first session:
- Detailed subjective history taking to better understand your problem.
- Assessing and diagnosing your problem using various assessment tools.
- We will discuss your goals from the therapy and based on the assessment findings and your goals we will formulate a treatment plan.
- We will educate you about the condition and how to prevent further injury.
- Manual therapy techniques and/or combination of electrotherapy modalities along with customized exercise program.
Why Choose Reform Physiotherapy?
At Reform we are passionate to understand needs of our clients, to manage & treat their problems and to enhance their quality of life. We emphasize on patient focused one on one care to all our clients. Our physiotherapist provides hands on approach and believes in educating the client to maximize the benefits from the therapy.